TABLE OF TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Diameter = 100 nm
- Pitch (grating period) = 200 nm
- TMD thickness = 10-100 nm
(specified by customer)
- Flake size approximately 100x100 microns
- Substrate = thermally oxidized silicon
- Groove depth (TMD Grating) = from 10 nm and up to TMD flake thickness
We offer nanostructured TMDs fabricated using a combination of electron beam lithography and reactive ion etching.
The standard list of available TMDs include several semiconductors and superconductors: MoS2, WS2, MoSe2, WSe2, MoTe2, ReS2 and TaS2.
The nanostructured pattern is predefined by the electron beam lithography file, which can be both made by us or provided by a customer.
Other TMDs are available upon request or can be provided by a customer. Contact us to discuss the price of our service.